Senior Food and Beverage Supervisor
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team
We are actively seeking a Senior F&B Supervisor to support in the leadership to the conference & banqueting team to deliver exceptional experiences to our guests and clients whilst delivering budgeted financial performance. In the absence of the C&B Manager, it will be your sole responsibility to uphold our high standards and deliver a great experience to all guests.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Ensure guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations.
- Ensure daily briefings and job allocations are carried out and daily tasks are completed.
- Ensure set-up and events run per the BEO.
- Ensure all systems, processes, and SOP’s are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed.
- Manage poor performance.
- Manage wage percentage, input costed rota and to manage the Promark T&A system.
- Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment is within budgeted guidelines, and the EPIC purchasing system is used.
- Minimise waste by ordering effectively and stock rotation.
- Ensure PAR stocks are correct and stock takes take place monthly.
- Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
- To maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, the maintenance of furnishings and equipment, and the correct set up of all the conference and banqueting suites.
- Support the C&B Manager in achieving our beverage and food gross profit targets.
- To be aware and have an understanding of all relevant law and legislation with regards to heath & safety, fire safety and equal opportunities.
- Duty Manager shifts as required.
- Lead shifts and service periods.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service in a 4/5 star environment.
- Passion for food and drink.
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confidence, initiative and ‘Exclusive’ personality
- Computer literacy
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.