In a Nutshell
We’re a collection of fabulous places set in beautiful countryside and our places are full of great people… A great team.
Working in the Spa at South Lodge, you will be surrounded by the natural contours of the landscape that brings outside in. 14 nature themed treatment rooms along with a nail bar and pedicure suite will allow the guest to escape the outside world and give you the perfect working environment.
We are actively seeking a Spa Therapist to deliver fabulous treatments that will have your clients leaving with a total sense of well being along with other therapeutic benefits. This role will allow you to put into practice all the amazing skills you have learned either in college or through your career to date.
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Spa Therapist with Exclusive, we know you will want to deliver exceptional treatments to all of your clients. We have lovely large and spacious treatment rooms with the latest extra large treatment beds so we not only ensure our guests have a fantastic time, but we want you to have the best work environment possible too. You will be working with the highest quality products delivering high end luxury treatments.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- NVQ 2/ 3 - the level of your qualification depends on the level of job you are applying for
- Your keen eye for detail will get you through your day flawlessly
- You have a smiley bubbly character, full of energy and you like meeting lots of new people every day
- You relish working in a busy environment where no two days are the same
- You are a confident in dealing with people – this is important as you will need to deal with lots of us – our guests and our in house teams.
- You are great at managing your time and you make sure you have enough time to spend with guests so they feel welcome
- Your experience in a similar role will definitely be an advantage
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across the Exclusive Collection
- Discounts on food and beverage across the Exclusive Collection
Where are we?
The Resort is in Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham Post code RH13 6PS.
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.