We are looking for a Senior Food & Beverage Assistant to be responsible for leading teams of casuals during shifts, providing an exceptional service to our guests, whilst supporting the Food & Beverage Management team in the day to day running of the department.
Our successful F&B Supervisor will be responsible for
- Leading the shift.
- Serving guests food or beverage.
- Running private events and afternoon tea.
- Liaising with the sales department to ensure customer details are correct and expectations are exceeded.
- Supporting and developing team members.
- Setting an excellent example to others within the team.
The Ideal Candidate
Our Successful F&B Supervisor will have
- Experience within a Food and Beverage environment.
- Ability to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service in a busy environment.
- A positive attitude towards work.
- Smart appearance.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be highly organised.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Possess a strong knowledge of food and drinks.
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
• Competitive salary
• Incentive Plan
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
The Exclusive Collection
The Exclusive Collection is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England plus one pub. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.