Would you like to be part of the most exciting Spa in the country, nay, the world!? The search is on for the most talented Spa professionals to join us here at South Lodge!
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of something truly exciting.
The Spa Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of our stunning facility, this includes overseeing the running of a multi million pound revenue centre on a proactive and strategic level as well as being a true operator at heart. You will have a team of 5 Heads of Department to guide and develop, to achieve their best, but also the best from their teams.
As the Spa Operations Manager you will responsible for overseeing the Spa in its entirety.
- You will set the tone for The Spa, leading from the front, being present, available and engaging for Members, Guests, Day Spa and the team
- You will be required to set the standards of performance and deliver the necessary training for all areas of the spa to ensure a smooth and efficient operation
- Set Key Performance Indicators for all Heads of Department to ensure a focussed and results driven business
- To support all areas of the operation and to maintain relationships with other key Hotel based team members and managers to ensure their support and synergy
- To identify and recommend partners that are contusive to the brand and fit well with the overall concept for The Spa
- You will ensure that all members, guests and visitors have the best experience and leave us happy and refreshed
- Ensure a happy and productive team through effective people management, conducting reviews and job chats, offering learning and development opportunities and show genuine care for your people.
- Works with the Membership Sales Manager to develop a membership strategy to reach new/potential members and create calendars of events, newsletters and general communication for current ones
- Drive secondary revenue opportunities to match and supplement treatment revenues including but not limited to retail products, personal training and non member classes
- Drive maximum room occupancy and therapist utilisation
- Actively grow revenue and profit lines
- Ensure a financially successful Spa by working within budgeting guidelines, controlling operating costs and maximising sales awareness within the team
- Implement and maintain controls and procedures to ensure the highest standards, efficiencies and professional operations are in place within the Spa
- Maintain Health & Safety and Hygiene of the building
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal person will be experienced in Spa Management in similar, luxury environment. You will have a passion for well being and creating happiness for all those who visit your amazing Spa. You will have an understanding of how the operation works, not just from a treatments perspective, but food and beverage as well.
You will be able to manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced and have a sound understanding of business functions including Finance, Health and Safety, Human Resources and Sales.
A Spa Management degree or Beauty Therapy Level 3 would be preferable.
Hospitality is all about people and the Exclusive Collection are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary.
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking.
- Discounted room nights across the Exclusive Collection
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties.
About the Company
The Exclusive Collection is a family owned portfolio of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.